Lux Watch Mania is committed to safeguarding the privacy of personal data and complying with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and any future changes in data protection legislation with which Lux Watch Mania will be required to comply.
LuxWatchMania.com is the website of Lux Watch Mania, registered in the Deutschland (Company Number , registered address Grengeler Mauspfad 59, Cologne). Any reference in this policy to “we”, “us” or “our” means Lux Watch Mania. Lux Watch Mania is a data controller of your personal data.
At Lux Watch Mania we are committed to protecting your privacy. We take all responsible steps to ensure that your personal data is processed securely and safely. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
This privacy notice was last amended in December 2020.
Information we collect and hold about you
We will collect and process the following data about you. Most of this will be provided by you when you contact us:
Your title, full name, contact details (including, for instance, your email address, home and mobile telephone numbers);
Your home address, billing address and correspondence address
Payment details, billing details, purchase information and payment history
Records of how you contacted us and, if you get in touch with us online, details such as your mobile phone location data and IP address
Your marketing preferences, other website preferences and feedback of your experiences with Lux Watch Mania through reviews and surveys.
What about “cookies”?
Much like when you visit any website, Lux Watch Mania may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. These cookies inform us about how you use our website and interact with it and personalise your experience while using our website. The information we collect is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to, and it does not usually directly identify you. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. See the different category headings below to find out more and change our default settings. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are “strictly necessary” to provide you with services available through our website. Without the strictly necessary cookies, we cannot provide some functionality necessary to use our service. For example, an essential cookie is used to keep track of your authentication to the website. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. Please note that these cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
Anonymous performance cookies
These cookies help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site, etc. They are non-essential to the user of our platform. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to monitor its performance. Please note all information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous and they do not store any personally identifiable information.
Targeting (marketing) cookies
These cookies will collect information when you browse our website and allow us to show you relevant adverts about our products on other sites on the internet. They help us to understand the performance of our marketing activities and improve the relevance of the adverts that you see. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies you will experience less targeted advertising.
Social Media cookies
We use small pieces of software that are nearly invisible pixel-sized “dots” on our website, which create a link between your visit to our website and Social Media. When the pixel loads, a cookie is placed on your computer, which helps Lux Watch Mania to measure, optimise and build audiences for advertising campaigns served on your Social Media feed, ensuring that Lux Watch Mania’s advertising is seen by those users who are most likely to be interested in such advertising.
The legal grounds for processing your personal data
We can only process your data for certain reasons (including when we share it with other organisations). We have set out these reasons below.
- Processing is necessary to perform our contract with you or for us to comply with our legal obligations:
- In order to enter into a contract with you and to comply with our legal obligations, we will process your personal data, as set out below during the period of our professional relationship, including updating our records;
- For compliance with laws that apply to us;
- For establishment, defence and enforcement of our legal rights;
- For activities relating to the prevention, detection and investigation of crime;
- To carry out identity checks, anti-money laundering checks, and checks with Fraud Prevention Agencies at various points;
- To deal with requests from you to exercise your rights under data protection laws;
- Where we share your personal information with legal advisers, courts or law enforcement agencies.
- Legitimate Interests – the UK’s data protection laws allow the use of personal data where its processing is legitimate and isn’t outweighed by the interests, rights and freedoms of data subjects. We will use your data for the following legitimate interests:
- To adhere to guidance and best practice under the regimes of governmental and regulatory bodies, such as HMRC, The Information
- Commissioner’s Office and Law Enforcement Agencies;
- For management and audit of our business operations, including accounting;
- To carry out monitoring and to keep records;
- For market research and analysis and developing statistics; and
- Where we share your personal data with other organisations and businesses who provide services to us such as IT or marketing providers.
- Processing with your consent – there may be circumstances where we need to obtain your consent, such as:
- When you request that we share your personal information with someone else and consent to that; and
- To keep you informed about our services;
- Processing that we need to do to fullfil our legal obligations and regulatory requirements.
How and when can you withdraw your consent?
For processing that is based upon your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent. You can do this by contacting us using the details on our website or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Is your personal data transferred outside the EU?
What should you do if your personal information changes?
You should tell us without delay so that we can update our records. You can do this by:
- Writing to us at Lux Watch Mania, Grengeler Mauspfad 59, Cologne, Germany.
- Emailing us at email@example.com
Do you have to supply your personal data to us?
We are unable to enter into a business relationship with you without having personal information about you.
How long is your personal information retained by us?
We will keep information for a reasonable amount of time in order to perform our business and professional roles, and/or to comply with any legal and/or statutory duty imposed upon us.
We only keep your information for as long as necessary. We generally keep personal information for 7 years after last contact with you. However, we reserve the right to keep information for longer if we feel that this is in our legitimate interests.
What are your rights under data protection laws?
Here is a list of the rights that all individuals have under data protection laws. These include:
- The right to be informed about the processing of your personal information;
- The right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed;
- The right to object to processing of your personal information;
- The right to restrict processing of your personal information;
- The right to have your personal information erased (“the right to be forgotten”);
- The right to request access to your personal information and to obtain information about how we process it;
- The right to move, copy or transfer your personal information (“data portability”);
- If you wish to exercise any of these rights against the CRAs or FPAs, you should contact them separately.
How to opt of Lux Watch Mania marketing
You can opt-out of any Lux Watch Mania marketing at any time either by contacting us or by using the opt-out function detailed in the relevant marketing email. Please note that we may still need to send you service notifications by email, such as advising you of updated privacy terms or terms of play.
We do not pass your data onto any third parties for their marketing purposes. However, if we ever wish to do so in the future we will always get your consent. You can then opt-out from any third-party marketing at anytime following the same process as above.
How to get a copy of your personal information (Data Subject Access Request)
You can obtain a copy of your personal information held by contacting us. You can do this by:
- Writing to us at Lux Watch Mania, Grengeler Mauspfad 59, Cologne, Germany.
- emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will require your address verification and identification documents for each individual making a Data Subject Access Request. Original or certified documents which are acceptable include a current passport or driving license.
We’ll deal with your request as quickly as possible, but in no more than 30 calendar days from receipt of all required identification.
We hope that we will be able to answer any questions or concerns that you have.